Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility
Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility (CCAM) is a Co-Programmed Partnership funded under the Horizon Europe programme.
The European Commission and the CCAM Association formally kicked-off the Co-Programmed Partnership CCAM by signing the Memorandum of Understanding on 23 June 2021. The CCAM Partnership aims to promote and facilitate pre-competitive research on Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility (CCAM) within the European Research Area, by bringing together the different actors of the CCAM value chain.
The Partnership objectives are:
- Increasing safety in road transport.
- Ensuring inclusive mobility and goods access for all.
- Reducing negative impacts from road transport on the environment.
- Strengthening competitiveness of European industries.
- Capitalising knowledge to accelerate development and deployment of CCAM solutions.
The Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) is the document of reference for the implementation of the Partnership.