STREnGth_M (Stimulating road Transport Research in Europe and around the Globe for sustainable Mobility) is a 3-year Horizon Europe project bringing together a total of 23 partners from 10 Member States across Europe and beyond!
Preceded by FOSTER-ROAD (2013-2016), FUTURE-RADAR (2017-2020), and FUTURE-HORIZON (2021-2023), STREnGth_M aims to contribute to the planning of research and innovation in Europe by:
- Specifying future research needs in road transport.
- Updating and supporting the coordination of strategic research agendas and roadmaps in the field.
- Facilitating continuous exchange between road transport research-related Horizon Europe partnerships and platforms.
- Identifying existing barriers to the deployment of research results on European and international levels.
- Measuring the feasibility of innovative solutions for prospective and emerging markets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
- STREnGth_M’s efforts will help strengthen links between European, national, and regional programmes, support structures for international cooperation task forces, and, last but not least, ensure the dissemination of the contribution from road transport to the realization of the European Green Deal targets and the Paris Agreement
The STREnGth_M partners are:
STREnGth_M has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe
research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101096253.