Preceded by FOSTER-ROAD (2013-2016) and FUTURE-RADAR (2017-2020), FUTURE-HORIZON started in February 2021 and will last until January 2023.
In particular, FUTURE-HORIZON will pursue the following objectives:
- Provide high-quality input for ERTRAC research roadmaps, strategic research agendas and other implementation documents.
- Assess RTR strategies in Europe, other established markets and emerging markets.
- Support capacity-building for local and national policy makers and practitioners, to generate and implement innovative sustainable mobility solutions.
- Utilize the expertise of a well-developed stakeholder network, incorporating also external advice in project outputs.
- Develop an ERTRAC dissemination strategy and communicate key ERTRAC activities and publications
The FUTURE-HORIZON partners are:
For more information about FUTURE-HORIZON, please contact the project coordinator Verena Wagenhofer at firstname.lastname@example.org.