02 Jul 2021
Access the presentations now!
The #ERTRAC2021 edition offered the opportunity to present
- 2 new roadmaps, Urban Mobility Resilience and New Mobility Services.
- the upcoming roadmaps such as the updated edition of CAD and Road Safety roadmaps, the Sustainable Energies and Powertrains for Road Transport roadmap.
Their presentations showed the extensive work done by the ERTRAC working groups to identify the R&I needs and to explore the technological solutions to meet the EU Green Deal objectives.
You can now download the presentations:
- “Urban Mobility Resilience” - Ivo Cré (Polis)
- “New Mobility Services” - Karen Vancluysen (Polis)
- ERTRAC study on “climate neutral road transport 2050” - Zissis Samaras (Aristotle University)
- New roadmap on “Sustainable Energies and Powertrains for Road Transport” - Roland Dauphin (Concawe), Simon Edwards (Ricardo) and Michael Weissner (VW)
- Next research topics for “Road Safety & Security” - Maurizio Miglietta (FIA - CRF) and Peter Urban (IKA-RWTH)
- “Connected, Cooperative and Automated Driving”: update of ERTRAC Roadmap - Armin Gräter (BMW Group), Eckard Steiger (Bosch), Manfred Harrer (ASFINAG), Mats Rosenquist (Volvo)
Do not forget: you can also access the 2 new ERTRAC roadmaps:
ERTRAC Urban Mobility Resilience Roadmap (2021)