Online event: 2Zero, a renewed partnership under Horizon Europe
On May 19, the European Commission representatives and stakeholders from EGVIA will introduce the future co-programmed partnership:
2Zero, a renewed partnership under Horizon Europe
During the online event, you will learn what to expect from the coming 2Zero partnership.
From 10:00 to 11:30 am (CEST), the agenda is as follows:
- 2Zero in the context of the Green Deal
Rosalinde Van der Vlies, Director Clean Planet, DG RTD, European Commission
- 2Zero as a building block to accelerate the transition to zero-emission road mobility
Stephan Neugebauer, EGVIA Chairman
- 2Zero in the research eco-system
Jean-Luc di Paola Galloni, EGVIA Vice Chairman
- The SRIA: the backbone of the partnership
Thilo Bein, Vice-Chairman, from the research members – Fraunhofer – Alliance Transport
- How to get involved
Lucie Beaumel, EGVIA Director
To participate in the event, please register through this link*.
This introduction event will be followed by 4 "Get Lunch with 2Zero" online meetings in June. Each of the online meetings will present a pillar of the partnership - pillars structuring the partnership's activities and interacting to provide R&I priorities:
- Pillar 3 "Innovative concepts and services for the zero tailpipe" - 1st June from 12 00 to 13 00
- Pillar 2 "The integration of BEV into the energy system and related charging infrastructure" - 8th June from 12 00 to 13 00
- Pillar 1 "Vehicle technologies and vehicle propulsion solutions for BEV and FCEV" - 15th June from 12 00 to 13 00
- Pillar 4 "LCA and circular economy approaches for sustainable and innovative road mobility solutions"- 22nd June from 12 00 to 13 00
Find out more about the 2zero partnership and its activities through this article 2Zero – A Draft Proposal for a new European Partnership.